Friday, March 15, 2013

Leaping for Liebster!

Good morning and Happy Friday!

I had the best of intentions to get my long run done yesterday but life happened.  Luckily I put my big girl running pants on and got it done this morning.  I set my alarm for 4:30 and gave myself plenty of time, I also brought goldfish for my fuel, just felt like you should know how elite I am.


In random news I was passed The Liebster Award yesterday from Elizabeth at My Neon Running Shoes.
Thank you!!!  Made my week :) 

liebster  

What is a Liebster award you ask?  Basically The Liebster Awards if for any upcoming blogs that you enjoy reading and a great way to promote them!  

1. This award is given to new or up and coming blogs who have less than 200 followers  
2. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and       support one another 
3. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
5. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
11 Random Facts About Me 
1.  I've known Jess (my husband) since I was 13 years old and we got married in front of our high school
2.  I can't do math.  Even with a calculator I cannot do math and I get so much grief from my BFF!  
3.  One of my biggest phobia's is breaking my nose, it terrifies me!  I could never get a nose job because of this, it is at the top of my phobia list with heights a very close second. 
4.  I am an Instagram addict and I need an intervention.  
5.  I met my best friend Katie by taking a chance and ever since then I don't let fear of rejection stand in my way, she showed me how rewarding it can be to put yourself out there.
6.  I wear my heart on my sleeve and I am a really sensitive person. 
7.  I would rather scrub a toilet then mop the floor, which I imagine is pretty random 
8.  I've been known to wash the same load of laundry 4 times because I keep forgetting to put it in the dryer.  I'll also re-wash Jesse's shirts if they sit to long in the dryer and get wrinkled because I hate to iron
9.  I cry at weddings, Hallmark commercials, and almost every time I get a random "I love you" from my girls 
10.  I love to be on the ski mountain but I don't really like to ski or snowboard 
11.  I would eat ice cream at every meal if it didn't make me fat and breakout.  I can put away an entire pint of ice cream before Katie has even broke the seal on hers...then I help her with it! 
Elizabeth's Questions
1.  What's your favorite movie of all time? I love Terms of Endearment and The Evening Star

2.  What do you do as soon as you walk in the door after work?  I don't work outside the house, but as soon as we walk in after an outing usually let out Lucy our pug so she can do her thing.  

3.  Do you put your toothbrush in a drawer or holder?  They go in a holder, handle down.
  
4.  What vegetable do you love?  Hate?  Love Brussel Sprouts!  I haven't had a vegetable I don't like.  

5.  What is your favorite go to outfit for a Saturday?  If we are out and about I'll wear skinny jeans and my boots, at home I just kick it in my running gear.  

6.  What's your favorite workout?  Running!  A close second is Barre, love it. 

7.  What does your Tupperware cupboard look like?  Um...like Monica's secret closet on Friends.  

8.  If you had to choose one thing you could not live without what would it be?  Can't be technology related!  Jess, Sarah and Katherine.  Yes that is 3, but they are my heart so really just one.

9.  What is your favorite thing to order while eating out?  I love a good chopped salad, I order without meat and I inhale it! 

10.  What is the temperature outside when you are the happiest?  65 degrees and sunny!

11.  If you could pick anywhere in the world to be right now, where would that be and what would you be doing?  My backyard in Sherwood Oregon, girls playing in the bounce house, me sitting with an iced tea soaking up the Oregon summer!  

Now I pick! 
Stephanie @ NowIRun.com
Alicia @ Aliciaruns.com

Answer the same questions I did!  




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! I'll answer one of the questions: I'm happiest when it's about 75 - 80 degrees outside. In other words, the exact opposite of right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ya, a high of 30 tomorrow! C'mon Spring!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...