Thursday, January 31, 2013

Our 1st Day of School (again)

Hi! 

I was up till 2 last night or would you say this morning, regardless I was up way to late to even consider my alarm's wake up at 5:30.  I really don't like mornings I wake up with the girls, I like to be up before them for a number of reasons...main reason being hot cup of coffee.  That didn't happen this morning and I'll do whatever I have to do to make it happen tomorrow, its just a better day all around.  

We did start our home preschool this morning!  I wasn't to sure about how it would all go, how long it would take and if we even had everything we needed.  Luckily we got by with what we had and I have a list for some stuff to pick up today.  Like you know, child safe scissors to start and some glue.  They didn't notice the lack of supplies and had a lot of fun doing the art project and learning about dairy.  The February theme is Food and Fitness, how appropriate is that?!  Of course I have photographic evidence for your viewing pleasure. 


I took one for the team and decided I would share my space and amazing blue carpet to use for their preschool room.  I figured it would be better to have "school" in a room we don't regularly play in and is separate from the rest of the house.  Jess picked out the house before we got here and while it is about as old lady as a house can get (we have a pink bathroom sink) it has worked out really well.  


We should get going, lots of errands to run before we hit up gymnastics.  We've only done very laid back tumbling so I am interested to see how they do in an actual gymnastics class.  It might be our first and last.  

Did you run today?  

Tell me about it!  Let me live vicariously through you! 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...