Monday, December 3, 2012

Time to Start Training Again!

Hi! 

Its time to start getting back into training mode which is exciting and nerve racking.  I bought Train Like A  Mother and I am following their Marathon: Finish It plan.  I am doing most of the training this time solo with the exception of a few longer runs with Katie.  She has a new schedule and now has to work on our regular group run day.  Since I live a good 30-40 minutes from the group runs I'll probably do most of it on my own.    I am making a few adjustments to the plan but I am going to plan on 4 days of running along with 3-4 days of cross training.  Its a 20 week plan so that'll put me on target for spring marathon season, woop!  

I am excited to collect more of these pictures in 2013!


This morning I started another 90 days of Chalean which wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.  I guess taking time off isn't always the best idea!  I was all wobbly and couldn't lift very heavy but I am glad to be back in my routine again.  I didn't want to wait till after Christmas because I know that longer you stay off your routine it only gets harder to start up again.  I am glad I took the break though because now I feel motivated and refreshed instead of burnt out.
  
Hello ladies, I am back! 



If your from the Portland area you should try and come to Sherwood's 1st Friday Holiday Run this Friday the 7th at 5:00 pm.  We are meeting in Old Town at Symposium to do an easy 3-5 mile run and then afterwards enjoying all that 1st Friday has to offer.  I hope to see you there! 

Do you ever take breaks from your regular workout routines?  

Do you have a training plan for your upcoming races or just wing it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...