Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor-Daybor

OK I admit it, I took 2 whole rest days, whew, glad to get that off my chest!  Sometimes there are weeks where you are on it and then there are weeks when you are not and you take two rest days in a row and they are glorious!  I didn't plan on yesterday (Monday) to be a rest day but the day just seemed to end up that way and the best part was I didn't feel guilty about it one bit.  We got home yesterday from a quick overnight trip to the beach, Seaside to be exact and it was so much fun.  I haven't been to the beach in way to long, like years, and I was determined to get there before summer was over.  It was worth the wait because it was the prettiest day I might have ever seen at the beach.  


And probably the busiest!  


Jess and Katherine made an alligator in the sand 


Jess wore his cowboy boots in the ocean...you can take the boy out of Montana...


The girls rode the carousel and despite the look on K's face, they loved it! 


Then it was Tilt-A-Whirl time! 


Katherine is still learning about self portraits and how you have to actually look at the camera


Look at how lucky this mom is?!  Oh wait, that is me!  


I have lots to share with you about my second 16 miles on Saturday and lack of BFF but that is for another post!  My happy came in the mail today and it is yelling my name to read it or at least look at the pictures.  


How was your Labor Day weekend?  

Did you run or take it as a holiday weekend? 

What is your favorite carnival ride? 
-Mine has been the Tilt-A-Whirl for as long as I can remember 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...