Friday, July 13, 2012

Random Friday

Good Afternoon!  I hope your Friday the 13th has been lucky!  I bought fudge pops and got my free Starbucks Refresher so all in all its been a pretty awesome Friday the 13th.  Plus it is absolutely beautiful outside, going to be blowing up our pool ASAP!


Last night I sauteed up some zucchini with onions and topped with a little parmigiana cheese, ya they were really good.  Jess even ate them, he doesn't eat anything green. 


Once I am off of my computer and being productive again I am going to make these bad boys. 


These my friends are No-Bake Energy Bites, but they could be called No-Bake Butt Bites and I would make them because they look amazing and No-Bake means almost No-Work.  

Tomorrow morning is the 10K with Katie out in Sandy, Mountain Madness baby!  I am going to wear my super awesome hydration belt because they only have two water stations planned and I know myself and I'll be dying without my aqua.  For a normal person 2 would be plenty, but if you haven't caught on just yet, I am not a normal person.  So yes Katie watch out for my irresistibleness (not actually a word) and if you make fun of me I won't share my aqua with you.  Yes you do care.

Who else is running this weekend?  

Do you need a lot of water when you are running or are you a running camel?




1 comment:

  1. I still have never made fun of you for your hydration belt! LOL! I too have a hydration belt and yours is actually cute!! So stop making fun of yourself and blaming me! Looking forward to running with you (and your belt) tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...