Sunday, July 22, 2012

This Week's Set-Up

Its been a long time since I've been on here, sorry about that.  Just a disclaimer, this post has no pics, I know WAY lame.  I'll just briefly share that last Saturday morning I found out that my God Mother passed away, its been a rough go of it.  Last week I tried to keep it all together and was able to do that till about Wednesday night and then I finally just gave into the grief.  I won't say I feel 'better' but since I gave myself those days to just be a blob and be completely sad I feel like I can take next week on with more normalcy.

So I sat down today and did my weekly set up for both my dinners and also my workouts.  A couple posts ago I told you that I ordered ChaLean and it came last Tuesday, YAY!  Last week should have been my first week of the program, but I only did it one time so I don't even consider that.  Next week will be my first official week with the ChaLean workout and I am really excited!

This week's workouts will hopefully go like this:
Monday - No Run, CLX Burn Circuit 1
Tuesday - 4 miles, No CLX
Wednesday - Track Workout, CLX Burn 2
Thursday - 5 miles, CLX Burn Interval & Ab Burner
Friday - Tempo Run, CLX Burn 3
Saturday - No Run, CLX Ab Workout
Sunday - Long Group Run

I also sat down and made our menu for the week, if I have a dinner plan I feel like I won't make spaghetti every night of the week, just once.
Monday - Quinoa Egg Salad
Tuesday - Stuffed Roasted Peppers
Wednesday - Music on the Green, have a picnic dinner 
Thursday - Artichoke & Broccoli Quiche 
Friday - Pesto & Sun-dried Tomato Penne 


Thank you for bearing with me and sticking around, I am really hoping that all major life changes will start slowing down.  We found out on May 7th that my God Mother's medical issue was more serious than previously thought.  She was given the 6 month speech, well we made it just a week over 2 months.  There is  never enough time and trying to stay positive and motivated during all of this has been a challenge to say the least.  The last two months have been a lot of ups and downs, but we are about as low as we can get with all of it ( I hope!).  So I am back for good and will be working hard towards my goals!  I will live in her memory and try to not dwell on her passing, no matter how challenging that can be right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...