Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lego Fever

Good evening, Saturday night, woop woop!  Anybody out there have any big plans tonight?  As much as I enjoy a Saturday night out from time to time, being home with the girls is (almost) always the best way to spend it.  Plus I have my long group run tomorrow morning so early to bed for me tonight!  I did ChaLean's Burn it Off and then the Extreme Abs a little while ago and I am feeling it in my buns.


We stayed up way to late last night watching the Olympic Opening Ceremonies...snore fest, sorry to anybody who liked it!  I just didn't find it to be that great honestly or entertaining.  I kept watching because I felt like as soon as I turned it off something cool would happen.  The best part was the lighting of the torch and anytime they showed the Royal Family...love them.  


Since we were up late that meant our day started late today, but that was alright because Jess had the smart idea to go out for breakfast, such a smart man.  We went to Biscuits in Beaverton but when I pulled out my camera to take a picture I didn't have my SD card.  Fail.  But I did have my camera phone when we went to the Lego store at the mall.  Jess and the girls are very into legos right now so we made a stop in to see what they had.  Its cool all of the little ala cart sections they offer.  You can make your own mini people and buy them, they also have all of the different bricks you can buy ala cart, nice to see they give you options.



When we got home it was time to get to the assembly process.  This is all very new for the girls, but its great for learning colors, following directions, etc.  Plus of course the creativity they get out of it!


I made a little safari jeep, I think I did pretty good if you ask me! 


OK off for baths and bedtime, I was talking about me, but I guess the girls need to do those things too.  

Did you have your long run today or tomorrow?  Or a long run at all?
-My BFF ran her first 20 today!  She was cursing my name the whole time, nice!- 

Did you play with Legos as a kid?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...