Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hello Lover

Hi everyone I am back!  I have lots to share with you about our trip in Montana but it'll have to wait until I download my photos and organize everything in my head.  First things first was getting up this morning at 5:30, actually wasn't as gruesome as I thought it would be, nobody was hurt.  I didn't run nearly as much as I wanted when I was there and I missed two group runs (play me a tiny violin someone).  So I really need to get back to it this week so I can my 5K with Katie this weekend and actually be successful...or lets just say finish.  I had originally planned on a PR...and now I just don't know if I am going to be able to accomplish that goal.  Katie is planning on pacing me at around a 9 minute mile which if I really push myself I think I can hold on for those 3 miles, it isn't going to feel good or be very comfortable but it'll be worth it if I at least come close to my goal.  Its also time for new running shoes!  YAY!  Its already time to retire my first pair of running shoes, they are Mizuno Wave Riders and they were amazing.


This time I might go a different route and try a pair of Brooks, I don't think I can go wrong and I want to give them a shot.  I really want to find these!!!  Hellooooo lover.....


Other than needing new shoes this week the girls start swim lessons today!  Which means procrastinator mom needs to get them their one piece swim suits TODAY.  Actually this morning...good job mom, good job.  They have suits I am not a total loser mom, but they are the sun shielding, short sleeve with a pair of shorts suits which I don't think are very good for swim lessons, but maybe that's just me!  And maybe I just want to get them another suit because 3 year olds are just so cute in swim suits.  Better get to it! 

What running shoes do you use?  Do you have an opinion you want to share?  I'd love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...