Thursday, June 7, 2012

Swagger Baby!

Good afternoon!  2 days till the Helvetia Half and today was packet pick up at Portland Running Company in Beaverton.  I cannot tell a lie, I love swag bags almost as much as I love running, I would say going through the swag bag is just as exciting as getting to the start of the race.


Our shirt is Nike Dry Fit and is really light weight, almost see through if you hold it up to the light...going to try it on with my white sports bra and make sure I am not flashing anyone at Helvetia.  We got some pretty fun stuff in our bag like a free Jamba Juice, a free medium drink from Peet's Coffee & Tea, a packet of Cliff Energy shot and a sample of some athletic tape, which is a pretty nice item to have around!  While I was there I also bought a tube of Nuun, I've been wanting to give it a try so after the half this Saturday I am going to try it on my next long run.  

Now I am going to work on my playlist for Saturday, the songs I've been training with since February are starting to get a little tired.  Any must have's for my iPod this Saturday?!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...