Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Track Workout

Good morning!  Its Tuesday but it feels like Monday and that is ALWAYS a good thing, unless your scheduled for a root canal tomorrow...then you probably wish it was still Monday, sorry about that.  This morning's run was another track workout, which are quickly becoming one of my favorites.  I did 10 WU 8(25x25) 10 CD, they lowered it from last week which was nice, I felt like 8 was more manageable than 25!  I did the full 8 and really pushed hard on the last 4, I think the older people walking the track in the morning think I am a little nutty.  It was a really beautiful morning, 50 degrees and dry, perfect running weather!



With yesterday being a holiday and having Jess home for an extra day I feel totally ahead of the game this week on my chores!  Which means more free time with the girls, YAY!  Plus we are suppose to have a really great week for weather so I see lots of outside play time in our future.  I have to apologize for anyone reading this blog who isn't from Oregon...we are obsessed with the weather here, if we get more than 2 days in a row of nice weather we will talk about it INCESSANTLY.  

What is the weather like where you live?  
-I did an internship at one of our local news stations when I was a senior in college.  I actually met the weather guy and was able to see how he does his stuff, so cool!  My claim to fame :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...