Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Rest Day that Wasn't

I know yesterday was suppose to be my rest day but it turned out to be the most beautiful day here, the girls got to play outside, we opened the windows, all things that you non-Pacific NW people just wouldn't understand.  Then I get a call from Jess saying he's on his way home and its not even 6 yet!  I look outside and don't even give it a second thought, I am doing my hill circuits when he gets home!


I was so excited that I got to get out there on this gorgeous evening and not get soaked like I had on my last two runs this weekend.  It was a great run, I did my hills and felt great and I didn't want to go home I could have done my circuit all over again, but I did have to go home eventually.  It was 2.92 miles of my hills and this morning I can feel it!  I love feeling sore after a run, its the absolute best feeling knowing I made a difference in my body.  This morning the ground is wet and I can hear raindrops, so glad I got to run yesterday, today will be my rest day...I promise!

What is the weather like in everybody else's world? 

We broke a rainfall record that has been in place since 1957, oh ya, don't be jealous!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...