Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Man it feels good to be home!  I spent almost 3 weeks in Montana with my family, Jesse's side, who live about a mile from the Wyoming border.  It is beautiful there and are actually experiencing what I would call a Spring.  It was nice to have the non-rainy weather, some sun and the room to run for the girls.  They rode horses, the 4 Wheeler, jumped the tramp, etc etc.  They had a blast!  It's always fun to watch them play with their cousins and spend time with their aunts, uncles and grandparents.  While its not easy for this city girl to be literally in the middle of the nowhere, watching them create those relationships is such a joy.

Now its back to reality for me!  Next week is the official start of May and I have 4 races I am registered for along with training for my Half Marathon in the first weekend of June.  I am totally pumped to get back into my regular routine of running and pushing myself.  Plus this weekend is back to my favorite group of all time, Portland Fit!  Can't wait to get back out there with fellow crazy runners!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...