Friday, April 27, 2012

A Flat Tire and Red Hills Market

My run this morning went pretty well, its amazing how much running is pure mental.  Granted you have to have some sort of ability to put one foot in front of the other, but so much is a head game.  I am working on my heel striking, once I started to pay attention to it I realized how much I do it and I don't want to so I am going to work on not doing it, simple as that!

After my run we tried to figure out what to do and decided Jess needed to pick up part of a fishing pole he had left behind last weekend on a Jeep fishing trip.  It was a long gravel road and luckily he found the pole!  But my poor tire didn't survive the trip.


So Jess being the manly man he is, you know he is from Montana, changed it in record time.


So instead of going to the Tillamook Cheese Factory we headed back to Sherwood.  We were all hungry so we stopped at the Red Hills Market in Dundee.  Its been open for about a year and I hadn't had been yet so why not try it while my MIL is visiting.

I got an iced coffee, they serve water in a mason jar (love) and Jess got an orange soda 


Sarah photo bombing my picture


Alright fine I guess I'll let you have some camera time too 


The girl's sauce-less kid pizza 


Fire Roasted Veggie Sandwich with Goat Cheese, YUM!


So the day was pretty successful even with the flat tire.  I got a new set of shoes for my Subaru, a fun lunch with my favorite girls and guy and Jess found the top half of his friend's fishing pole.  Now I am off to get my crap ready for tomorrow's 12 miler...wish me luck!  Its my first, but its with my Portland Fit group so I know it'll be good,!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...