Thursday, March 29, 2012

Somebody Call the Wambulance

Urban Dictionary Definition of Wambulance The official motor-vehicle to be called in response to bitch-like behavior.
I don't feel good :(  I woke up this morning just feeling bleh and it seems to be continually down hill as the day goes on...not cool sickness gods, not cool.  I had a 35/Tempo run on the books this morning and when my alarm went off I was fully prepared to suck it up and head out, then I looked out the window.  Ya, no.  Sideways rain, wind and darkness added to my sniffles, I proceeded to just crawl back into bed.  So today I will rest, vitamin it up and pee my brains out because I'll be flushing fluids like a mad woman!  Mad I tell you!

You may have noticed, or maybe not, probably more not than did, but I added a couple buttons, holla at your girl!  I added a link to my Facebook Page and also my new Twitter account, I am so cool and up on social networking its SICK!  Actually no, I don't even have a profile pic for my Twitter account because I can't figure out how to make my picture smaller?  Does that even make sense?!  JESSE I NEED YOU!

Send me feel better vibes please, or at least send me a wambulance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...