Thursday, March 15, 2012

Regret

It Thursday morning and I realize my last run is going on 2 days ago which makes me unpleasant.  I get grumpy when I don't get out for a run, ask Jess he'll tell ya!  Its not because I am working towards some great new pace, I am not even tracking that at the moment.  Being out in the air with the world has become my sanctuary. I set my alarm this morning for 6:00 am, not a crazy hour by any means and when the alarm went off I thought great lets do this!  Then I heard the rain literally pelting my window and the wind howling.  I know I just posted about not being a fair weather runner, but seriously?!  So I skipped it and now I regret it.  What I should have done was GET UP and pop in one of my workout DVDs or do one of the many workouts I have pinned on Pinterest, but I didn't and I regret it.  At some point today I will do something because going 2 full days without some form of exercise is unacceptable right now.  Hold me to it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...