Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Treadmill Workouts

Good morning! 

This week has flown, I woke up still feeling like it was Monday and realized it was Wednesday.  My weeks don't seem to take long anymore, I remember dreading Monday, but now I almost look forward to it.  Another chance to get started with the the week on the right foot.  This week has been lacking in the get up on time goal.  I have been staying up way to late for it to be possible to get up at 5 which is annoying.  It also makes getting in my runs and CLX a challenge, I haven't missed anything scheduled yet but its all been at the mercy of my kids.  I cannot stress to myself and everyone out there, get your stuff done in the morning.  Get up and out of bed and get your run or cross training done before the day begins for everyone else.      

Yesterday I did my treadmill run, I didn't set a distance I just set a time goal.  30 minutes was all the time I had while the girls were watching Daniel Tiger.  I was able to get 2.8 miles done at a 10:38 pace and I was dripping in sweat.  I do not sweat as much during a regular run, but when I run on the treadmill I pour sweat. It was different for me to put a time limit on my run instead of a mile number but it seemed to work out and I think I'll try that again next week.  


My brain has officially just turned off...must be hunger, I have no idea.  I will learn my lesson of the day, get up early!  I cannot even do 1% of the things I need to do if I don't get up early.  Just a little personal PSA for myself!  Back to our regular scheduled programming...just kidding I have no nothing.  

If you are looking for some treadmill workouts to do at home or at the gym I have linked to a few that I think are really good.  

Peanut Butter Fingers is always good for a circuit workout:

This is from Active.Com: 


  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...