Monday, October 8, 2012

2012 PDX Marathon In The Bag!

Whoa.  I ran a marathon this weekend and I lived to tell the tale!  And I sped up on the last 2 miles!  And I didn't feel like death warmed over after!  Nothing I was warned about happened.  And I ran the whole thing. Whoa.  


I have so much to share, so many details but I am sooo tired.  I will write up a recap, probably tomorrow morning.  I just had to let you all know I am still alive and kicking!  No day off for me today though, still had 2 kids to wrangle and housework that was neglected from the marathon weekend.  Did I mention I ran a marathon, cause ya I did!  See you all tomorrow!  Until then, enjoy the above picture because I know I can't get enough of it. 

Did you run the a marathon this weekend?!  

Did you run Portland?!  

Please share your stories with me!  I would really love to hear them!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...