Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bad Breath

Good morning!  I did 5 miles this morning while listening to an old Marathon Training Academy podcast.  I haven't listened to actual music while running in a long time, I like to listen to podcasts about running while I am running because I am freak that way.  I highly recommend the MTA podcast they cover a wide variety of topics and aren't annoying.  You all know what I am talking about.  I thought they would be enough to entertain me last night while I broke in my treadmill but I was wrong.  I am going to need some serious entertainment to keep my butt on that thing.  I ran a mile just to try it out and get a feel for my speed/pace.  


Lucy's vet visit yesterday was easy peasy.  She did great, except for the crazy spinning in circles and covering me in her hair.  She weighs 20 lbs...sigh, yes I know that is to much for a dog her size.  I should put her butt on the treadmill!  This vet also has a really funny book in their lobby that cracks me up every time.  Its called "Dog Breath", I think it's name explains what the book is about, Katherine loved it!


I was trying to get Lucy to look at me, but she was so spaztastic that just wasn't going to happen.  She laid around the house most of the day afterwards, poor little bubs.  She is back to her old tricks this morning, so all is well!  When we got home from the vet I heated up my new find from Trader Joe's.  All together now, yuuumm!  It was pretty good I have to say and a nice mid week lunch treat.   


I got some great comments from everyone about my balanced diet question and my friend and challenge group coach Amanda gave me a great website to get some answers.  I was able to figure out how many grams of protein I should be eating along with fats so I can get the most out of my workouts.  It was all laid out in pretty simple math equations and I am going to track my meals for the next few days to get an idea of where I am at.  The Chalean workout is all about creating long lean muscle tone all over your body and I want to get the most out of what I am putting into it.  Speaking of Chalean I need to still do my Push 2 today, I put off Push 1 on Monday and ended up not getting it done till yesterday, not cool bro.  

Do you track your calories/fat/proteins?  
- I never have before, this is all new!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...