Monday, June 25, 2012

I Love Lucy

Good morning/afternoon!  I realize its afternoon technically, but I started this post at 8 AM so that is how the day has been going...ya.  So I am pretty proud of myself for completing 4 full days of running last week, ending on Saturday with my first 14 miles.  Considering last week was a complete mess of a week I pushed myself to get out there and it made the week that much more tolerable.  I also got to get 2 new running outfits, boom!  Now that makes for a successful week!


I met up with Katie on Friday night and we had dinner at the Spaghetti Factory, she was very excited for the carbs, or she just really like this chair...hard to tell with her.  Before carbo loading for nothing we met up at Nordstrom's Rack to scour the place for some running clothes.  I was on the lookout for a running skirt and I also found a cute top, its Zella which is the same brand as a pair of running capris I have, I think its a Nordstrom brand.





I bought these beauties from Lucy's Sale last week, I needed wanted another pair of running capris and these were a good sale price.  Plus the top was also on sale :)  I wasn't sure about the top on the hanger, but when I tried it on I fell in love, its one of those tops you could wear as a shirt and hope nobody notices it is for working out...I would never do that.


Well that is all I have time for, count your blessings!  I have more to share about my 14-miler on Saturday but that will be a whole other post that I'll do when my two little blessings are unconscious in bed.  

What's your favorite running clothing brand?  
I realize Lucy is more yoga centered, but I love their running line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...