Friday, March 23, 2012

Dolla Dolla Bills Yo

I've officially crossed over.  While shopping yesterday I went into Forever 21 and spent a whopping 3$ on two pairs of earrings.  Then proceeded to walk to Nordstroms where I easily dropped 44$ on a new pair of running capris and 23$ on a running shirt.  Yes, I've hit true running style where you spend MUCH more on your running outfits then you do on your day to day clothing.  But I have to say I love the running stuff I've started to accumulate.  I was also able to pick up this really awesome ankle weight:

Isn't she cute?!

I have to be careful and not go crazy with the running wardrobe because as I am sure you all know, it adds up FAST!  Luckily I do laundry quite often so not having a junk load of stuff will be OK, sad face.

I am running a FREE 5K tomorrow with my BFF and other fun running friend, we are suppose to have clear skies and 60 degrees as a high tomorrow so I am stoked!  So needed for this vitamin D deprived Oregonian.  I'll post some pictures and my race time and pace tomorrow after I shower...and eat and tend to my children and then I am sure Lucy will want some attention and can't forget about the husband.

Happy Friday!!!

Anyone else doing a run this weekend?  Tell me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...