Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Daniella's Getting Her Groove Back

Well finally I accomplished my morning wake up goal, get up at 5:30 do my DVD workout and then run.  Today was day 1, we'll see how I do in the next few weeks.  I need to start doing this regularly for my own sanity's sake.  It wasn't easy and I so desperately wanted to crawl back into my warm bed but I didn't and now I feel good about what I've already accomplished this morning!

 

I also am really enjoying the plug in and track feature of my Nike+ watch, I can set goals like how many times a week I want to run, or mileage or speed, plus lots of other features I am still figuring out.  This is going to be good for someone like me who likes to see that I am actually doing something and accomplishing what I've set out to do.  Peanut Butter Fingers (pbfingers.com) has some great Circuit Workouts that she has posted on her blog and I am going to start incorporating those into my workouts, I love her she's so cute!  

Well Day 1 wake up went well, now there is tomorrow...wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...