Saturday, May 18, 2013

Portland Rock and Roll Expo

Hi! 

I headed to the Portland Rock and Roll Expo yesterday afternoon and as promised it was pretty slow.  


It didn't take me more than a couple minutes to get my bib, change my corral and pick up my coupon swag bag.  



Katie went to the Convention Center downtown first and realized pretty quick she had the wrong spot.  She didn't get there till 20 minutes before the expo was closing but we were still able to check out some booths!

Brooks is one of the biggest sponsors of the Rock and Roll series and they had  a really cool "circus" area where you could play games and win prizes.  They were also offering free gait analysis which I thought was awesome.


I tried every flavor of Nuun they had out!  I really had to go pee when it was time to go.  I really liked the Kona Cola it reminded me of flat cola which I actually really like.  I also thought the Tri-Berry was a good flavor and coming in third was Lemon Tea.  It was pretty nice to be able to try so many different flavors.  


They were giving out full size Chobani, score!  I picked the Coconut Nut flavor, I'll try it tomorrow!


I also had a chance to meet Sarah Bowen-Shea from Another Mother Runner.  I was ridiculously nervous talking to her even though she was super friendly.  I probably heated up 20 degrees and started sweating profusely, not embarrassing at all.  She has twins and I have twins and my daughter's name is Sarah so we are basically BFF's now.  

OK have to finish getting ready for the I big event tomorrow!      


3 comments:

  1. I love nuun. I have to get my nuun from iherb as 1 it's cheapest, and 2, they the majority of the flavours.
    I love chobani too, please tell me what the flavour is like.
    And good luck, you'll rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa. I have twins, love Nuun, and chobani. It's like we're soul mates. Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really liking Nuun and normally I don't like anything flavored like that

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...